Sunday, December 27, 2009

Natalie's Birthday




We celebrated Natalie's birthday a week late, but I think at this age we could have had it in the middle of summer and she wouldn't have known the difference! Just a two hour affair with all of her friends. Ten kids under the age of 8 and their parents - it was a lot of fun. It started off like most of my endeavors - lots of grand ideas and then when it coms down to the event, doing the minimum I can possibly get away with and still have it not be a flop! So much I wanted to do but just ran out of time. I think everyone had a good time though. We ate, we decorated salt-dough ornaments (FYI: If you do dough ornaments in very humid places, the hardened ornaments amazingly become pliable again! Note to self: dough ornaments won't survive in Singapore!) :), and had individual chocolate cakes.


Enjoy the pics - until next time!

No comments: