Sunday, August 18, 2013

From Singapore to three states in the USA... We've landed




Hello friends, family, and all those beautiful people who actually are taking the time to check out this simple blog. . .

Since my recent (and actually not-so-recent... a little over three years ago...) post we've moved from Singapore to Delaware, to Pittsburgh (PA) to now finally land in San Diego, California. I'm back in my home state with my incredible husband and now three gorgeous and exhausting - I mean high energy and creative - children! I love it and am so blessed to be living back on the Point again. Tim is serving as Chaplain at my Alma Mater, Point Loma Nazarene University and I'm still helping the family make the move before I sign on for a new job in the area.


I'm going to keep this short and recommend my husbands most recent photo album for a visual glimpse into the whetpebbles as well as direct you to our family blog site The Whetstone Chronicles.

Until next time (whenever that takes place?), here's a little video from my incredible kids and thank you everyone who has been supporting our crazy Whetstone/Whetpebble lives. We cherish your incredible love and support.




No comments: